Some quick options you can set via the url (for example, app.lochv.com:3004/?logStats=true), as well as their defaults:
- (false) logStats: log local statistics to the console
- (string) logAudioLevels: log local and remote audio levels to the console; use "local" for only local, "remote" for only remote, or "all" ever everything
- (true) audio: enable or disable audio
- (true) video: enable or disable video
- (false) pluginDebug: causes us to alert with a PID before publishing or subscribing for easier debugging in the plugin.
- (false) playbackRecordings: causes us to immediately playback whatever was just recorded using external input.
- (true) publish: set to false to disable publishing our stream.
- (true) subscribe: set to false to disable subscribing to other streams.
- (string) callstatsAppId: for callstats integration, our app id
- (string) callstatsAppSecret: for callstats integration, our app secret
- (string) userFullName: optional user name. Really only matters if you want to do callstats stuff. Note: should be unique from other basic example user names!